Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just rambling...

So, my sister has a blog and she just writes things, even if she doesn't have any pictures. In my attempt to not become a "blogger", I've realized that I truly am not. But, I might as well write something.

I really like the look of my blog today. My sister, Shannon, made it all pretty for me. You should see her blog, it's really neat. http://harrisfamily2001.blogspot.com/

I'm getting ready to do a boutique with my sister-in-law Julia. We've done one before so we decided to make a go at it. We're calling our boutique stuff "Lee Lee's Goodies" and she even put together a blog. There's nothing on there though. But watch for that though because we are making lots of stuff. http://leeleesgoodies.blogspot.com/

I lost 4 piano students this week. I always feel sad when that happens, especially these kids. I've had the family for nearly 5 years. Hopefully they can come back, this economy just isn't good. Good luck to them!

Here's something cool. I found my old friend Rachel Nichols on Facebook. We were best friends in our college days. I'd call her my "soul sister"...good times, good times! It's been fun to see her again and catch up a bit. She was one of my bridesmaids at my wedding and honestly, haven't seen her since then. That was nearly 10 years ago. The funny thing is that she has lived within about 10 miles of me all this time! We're so silly!

More goofy rambling tomorrow or next month sometime. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment