Monday, May 18, 2009

The longest week!

My sister-in-law, Julia, and I started this little deal to do boutiques. It's called Lee Lee's Goodies-(www.leeleesgoodies.blogspot.com- check it out!)-so I (we) spent the last two weeks getting ready for our first official boutique that took place over the weekend. We did something like it last summer so it's kind of our second gig. Anyway, I was up til 1 or 2 every night and up bright and early the next morning at 6ish. That is soooooooooo not me. I have never been more exhausted in my whole life-mind you, I served a mission and I know exhaustion! So finally the boutique came and went and then I went to sleep. I feel like I've slept for 2 days now but I've probably been awake, not sure. But when I did finally wake up, maybe yesterday or sometime, the exhaustion settled in my chest and I think if I keep coughing, my lung is going to fall out!

Anyway, then after my nap yesterday, we went to dinner at Stephen's parents (which we usually do on Sunday) with his family. This really freak thing happened-James was going down the slide in the back yard, getting ready to anyway, and the slide broke-came crashing down. The poor little guy came down with it! I think he hit his head and hurt his back but hasn't seemed to be too bad. He had a headache yesterday and his neck hurt a little this morning. There sure was a lot of hullaballoo about that slide falling~that didn't help my long week much.

So, here it is Monday and I have woken up enough to look around the house that I have neglected for the past week...can I just say that I'm in for another long week? I think that I'll just go back to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment